The Gateway to Milwaukee
- What is The Gateway to Milwaukee?
- Is my business/commercial property within the Airport Gateway Business Improvement District?
- I am looking for grant information
- I am searching for businesses in the area
- What events are taking place in the area?
- How can I become a member of the Airport Gateway Business Association?
- I would like to stay informed and receive Gateway e-newsletters
- I am looking to purchase or lease commercial property within the Gateway.
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
WE ARE The Gateway to Milwaukee
The Gateway to Milwaukee represents the area surrounding Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport. Our organization brings together businesses, property owners, government officials, and other local stakeholders to develop and maintain a prosperous, connected, and welcoming business community.
In summer of 2022, The Gateway to Milwaukee, along with The Historic Highway 41 and the Crisol Corridor Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), came together with the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s