BID #40 Grants
Please note that all grants:
- are processed as matching reimbursements (i.e. each of the following grants provide a dollar-for-dollar match as a reimbursement, up to that particular grant program’s maximum amount).
- are awarded on a first come first serve basis and are made available on an annual basis until those funds have been depleted for the calendar year.
- require applications to be reviewed and approved prior to start of project.
- are directly funded by The Airport Gateway Business Improvement District #40.
Available for business or property improvements which reduce crime, prevent theft/vandalism or improve perceived safety. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Detection devices
- Doors and lighting designed to guard against safety/security hazards
Available for improvements made or applied to the street facing side of the building or property, which improves the overall appearance of the business to the general public. Examples may include, but are not limited to:
- Graffiti Removal
- Siding/trim repair & replacement (paint, masonry, vinyl, aluminum, etc.)
- Window trim repair & replacement
- Exterior signage (connected to the building and/or standalone)
- Perennial flowers, trees, and shrubbery
- Stone and masonry features (existing building and landscaping)
- Decorative streetscaping (benches, bicycle racks, stone or masonry planters, etc.)
- Decorative fencing
- Exterior lighting
- Other projects that may include a permanent decorative art feature such as fountains, murals, and sculptures will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Available for any marketing costs associated with promoting your business. Examples of projects may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, other social media boosts and advertising
- Signage used to inform customers about offerings, hours, specials, etc.
- Traditional print, radio and television advertising
- Printing costs associated with brochures, coupons, mailers, booklets, etc.
- Mailing costs associated with direct marketing campaign