Superior Culinary Center: St. Patrick Day Celebration Feast Cooking Class: 3/12
Class: St Patrick Day Celebration Feast
Time: 11:30am -1:30pm
Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, we’ll show you how to create a delicious, Irish-inspired feast. In this demo class, our instructor will walk you though the steps for everything from braising and roasting corned beef to creating classic soda bread accented with Irish cheddar. You’ll enjoy watching the chef as he poaches eggs and making a simple and satisfying hash. Then we’ll round out this incredible meal with a boozy, chocolate cupcake dessert that’s worthy of celebration.
What You Will Learn
- Irish Cheddar and Spring Onion Soda Bread
- Mustard and Honey-Glazed Corned Beef
- Next-Day Hash with Poached Eggs
- Chocolate Beer Cupcakes with Whiskey Filling and Irish Cream Icing
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 1 to 1- 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Superior recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with our Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Saturday, March 12th, 2016
from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Superior Culinary Center
4550 South Brust Avenue
St Francis, Wisconsin 53235